Internship (d/f/m) Training & Education
Shape Your Future With Us
General Re Corporation, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is a holding company for global reinsurance and related operations, with more than 2,000 employees worldwide. It owns General Reinsurance Corporation and General Reinsurance AG, which conduct business as Gen Re.
Gen Re delivers reinsurance solutions to the Life/Health and Property/Casualty insurance industries. Represented in all major reinsurance markets through a network of more than 40 offices, we have earned superior financial strength ratings from each of the major rating agencies.
For our Unit Life/Health we are seeking to appoint an Intern (d/f/m) Training & Education located in our Cologne office for 6 months full-time (38 hours per week).
- You will be joining our Gen Re Business School and support the design of an intensive management seminar created for insurance executives and directors.
- Topics include innovation, vision development, collaboration, change management, decision making, empathy and self-awareness.
- Shape your project management skills with us and support us from conceptualization and marketing to running and evaluating the programme.
- Show innovation: Bring in your ideas into the structure of the course.
- Be creative: Draw up seminar material in content and layout.
- Add value: Support the various marketing activities.
- Play in a team: Work closely with the training specialist and manager.
- You are a student of psychology, pedagogics or similar with passion for people development.
- You are confident and efficient in the use of MS-Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- You have an eye for graphic design and preferably knowledge of a graphic design programme.
- At best, you are an English native speaker or at least you have a very good command of English, German language skills are an advantage.
We offer you
- An exclusive opportunity to gain hands-on practical work experience accompanying an interesting and creative project during different development phases.
- An international working environment in a central location in Cologne.
- An attractive salary.
Does this sound exciting?
If you want to shape your future with us, we look forward to receiving your complete application including your earliest starting date.
Click here to download our job posting as PDF file.
Olivia Schalesi, Senior HR Consultant
+49 221 9738 319