Are you interested in increasing your expertise? Join the Actuarial Course!
GRAC: 17–21 April 2023
A Training for Actuaries by Actuaries
The Gen Re Actuarial Course (GRAC) addresses the needs of actuaries with varying backgrounds and years of experience. Lectures address Life, Critical Illness, Disability, Health, and Long Term Care insurance products. We’ll review the key variables that affect the pricing of different products and discuss up-to-date questions with our Gen Re experts. Topics include the following:
- Influence of increasing life expectancy on the pricing of Life insurance products
- Findings of the Gen Re Criticall Illness Insights study
- Diversity of international healthcare systems
- Importance of occupation classes in Disability insurance
- Activities of daily living as benefit trigger in Long Term Care insurance
Insights into the increasing power of analytics and digital solutions add to the scope of the seminar and invite you to build new experiences.